Monday, October 8, 2012

Tis the season

I am embracing the wedding season with open arms this year (turns out a few people want me to shoot their wedding!). To launch it all I am proud to announce Grazia are running a competition in this weeks issue to win your dream wedding package- including photography coverage by yours truly. What better way to lock down your man or lady than with a  free wedding, so go buy a copy.

This also launches something else just as exciting, my new married name. So to coincide with the Grazia competition I have been working around the clock on a new website. After much consideration (and googling of the topic) I have decided to whole heartedly adopt my new name both professionally and personally. So for googles sake look at my new website, then look at it again...

No comments: